Sunday, November 18, 2012

surprise birthday party!!

 SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!


Yesterday, I with my family, celebrated my birthday party. My whole day was going little boaring. This time my friends also didn't wish me.. :( In the morning i visited many temples like Swayambhunath, Bijayashowari, Maitidevi, Mankal, Sankata, Badhrakali, Bageshwori, Sano Stupa, Sworsatitemple, Banglamukhi and Ganeshsthan. Than I returned back to my home, nothing especial was there. And i went to my brother's house he and my dear bhauju(sister-in-law) wished me my birthday. I became very happy and spent time with them..Slowly slowly day was passing by. I went to my dear besty Shraddha sister's house. She is very nice. She provided me many things and made me happy. I enjoyed alot there.




Happy Birthday to me!!:)

 Then I returned back to my home. Their my uncle and aunty were leading out to their job. I became really very upset. But all the members tried to make me smile. Then in about an hour uncle and aunty returned back to home. I was just in the top floor with my sisters when my uncle n aunty reached home. They didn't allow me to get down from the top floor. It was really very strange at the beginning but as the day was boaring I didn't think anything in my mind. 

I love my family members alot!!;)






  At night, I went down along with my sisters. The lights were off. It was all dark and silent down there. I opened the door of my room.It was really very strange but when I opened the door suddenly popping of balloons, singing b'day carols, a big vanilla heart shaped cake in the table, lighting the candles started. I was shocked seeing that.I didn't even think, it was going to happen. Slowly my face become happy,eyes full of tears but the most strange thing was that i didn't even cry though my eyes were full of tears.We danced, sang song and did many things yesterday night.

Many happy returns of the day to me!!




 Everyone seemed very happy, enjoying my birthday party. My uncle and aunty planned all the stuff. They did alot for me in this birthday just to see a smile in my face. I think i'm really blessed from god to have such sweet and dear uncle and aunty in my life. I knew I was really very sad because this time my friends didn't wish me well but because of my uncle and aunty this birthday was very very very especial .




                                                                       All thanks to dear uncle and aunty. Love them alot♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment